Sponsored

How much have you spent on modding your Jeep?

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
Cool. She sounds like a keeper. Hopefully wedding cake doesn't change that... LOL. JK :)
I worry about that too.. On that thought, I told her the other night, "Hey babe, the Jeep build will be finished before plans are made to tie the knot." So I have stalled for at least a few more years. Bah hahahaha!

I dig your pic from the Top of the World trail. The views are incredible up there.
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Probably Too much. My piece of advice would be to wait at least a year before doing any major Mods. These jeeps are so unreliable now that I'm thinking of trading it in I may remove all my mods as they won't give you what you put in at dealer.
I was all in. I had the 37s mounted on beadlocks six months before I ordered the Jeep, The front bumper, winch, rock rails, recovery gear, The lift was ordered just before the Jeep was ordered, about the only thing that I did not have bought and paid for before ordering the JLUR is the rear bumper and tire carrier because there was nothing available that I wanted.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I worry about that too.. On that thought, I told her the other night, "Hey babe, the Jeep build will be finished before plans are made to tie the knot." So I have stalled for at least a few more years. Bah hahahaha!

I dig your pic from the Top of the World trail. The views are incredible up there.
LOL, hopefully she is patient :)

Moab in general is other wordly, the views out there are beyond words often times. As soon as our flower shop sells we are moving out that way. As much as we want it to be Moab it won't because of the housing out there. We will settle in St. George and play at Sand Hollow.

landshark99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
  • What it all adds up to, I don't try to think about, just enjoy the ride
    Hungry Valley.jpg
  • Method Black 701s 17/8.5wheels, BFG KM3 MT 315/70/17 tires,Tereflex ST2 with Falcon Quick Adj 3.3 shocks, Warn Zeon 10-S winch, Factor 55 Hawse fairlead, Factor 55 Ultra Hook, JCR bull bar, Additive Desert Design Stealth rear bumper, Cascadia Front License plate flip up mount, Mopar Oversized Tire Tailgate Reinforcement, Rigid Industries 262313 D-SS Sideshooter driving light at the A pillars, Rigid Industries 202113 D-Series Pro pods for rear bumper
    Rhino Backbone roof rack, Artec aluminum full Belly skids, LOD sliders,Rock Hard 4x4™ Aluminum Patriot Series Mid-Width Front Bumper, Dann/Spicer front and rear diff covers, Rigid Industries 36204 360 series drive pattern on bumper hoop, Bartact Roll bar handles, Poison Spyder Fire Extinguisher holder, Mopar screen protector, WeatherTech floor mats, Mopar Door sill guards, XG Cargo Gama Sportsbar storage bags, Outback Adventure tailgate table, Assorted BluRidge storage bags,
    67 Design rail system for phone , radar detector and Garmin Overlander, element fire extinguisher, wolfpack storage, ARB twin compressor, Blue Ridge Storage Attic

Last edited:

Sponsored

wrangster

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the JLUS, New Ford Ranger 4X4 Lariat
Occupation
Retired and happy!
Vehicle Showcase

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Now that's all in! I would call it the desert beast.
I’m still adding a few things, I’ll have a triple bypass shock and coil-over setup on it soon. Lots of little things. My biggest desire is to mod the hard top to come apart and allow me to run safari mode. Basically the side and back windows can come out fully including their frames. Who knows what else might happen.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

OEM Side Steps - $175.00
OEM Fuel Door - $104.00
OEM Slush Mats - $108.00
Rugged Ridge Door Sill Guards - $50.00
13" Stubby Antenna - $20.00
Beamtech LED Headlight Bulbs - $43.00
Quadratec Hitch & Plug - $80.00
MORE Dead Pedal - $61.00
---------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL - $641.00

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
Add another $300.00 to my tab...just ordered a Tazer

Sponsored

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
LOL, hopefully she is patient :)

Moab in general is other wordly, the views out there are beyond words often times. As soon as our flower shop sells we are moving out that way. As much as we want it to be Moab it won't because of the housing out there. We will settle in St. George and play at Sand Hollow.
I agree 100% its one of my favorite states to visit. We just went to Zion a little over a week ago. A must before tourist season and the mayhem that goes on. St. George is a nice spot. Your're close enough to go where ever you want for the most part and its a well established city. I took my truck up that trail, it was worth some of the bed side damage I got. She's just a little big for trails we want to go. I cannot wait to come back there and do more in the Jeep. Good look on the sale of the flower shop brotha, hopefully you will be out there sooner than later! I figure I have 10 more years before I can leave my God awful state. My job is the only thing that keeps me here.

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
I was all in. I had the 37s mounted on beadlocks six months before I ordered the Jeep, The front bumper, winch, rock rails, recovery gear, The lift was ordered just before the Jeep was ordered, about the only thing that I did not have bought and paid for before ordering the JLUR is the rear bumper and tire carrier because there was nothing available that I wanted.
I love it! I did that with my sport bike years back. My friends thought I was nuts. "who buys a brand new bike, rolls it off the bed of the truck and into the garage, and goes straight into taking it apart." I guess it's a special breed! Or people who know what they want and commit to their passions.

Unix_Gawd

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL (Firecracker Red); 2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew 4x4; 1951 Ford F4 Deluxe Extra Cab;
I thought 20k but just did a quick list of the big stuff. 25k in about 16 months
Ditto!!!! Around $25k for me as well. However, I am single and kids are grown. It was either a Jeep or Ashton Martin.... :)

20190713_152459.jpg

20191102_083905.jpg
Sponsored