First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 4x4, 2018 Honda Cr-V, and soon 2020 Rubicon
Occupation
Parts sales rep
Hi gang, just recently ordered a sting grey Rubicon. Just wondering if there is a way to track the process of what stage my Jeep is in from Canada? I tried the FCA chat and they said they can’t help being I’m in Canada.
Sponsored

Furnmed 49

First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 wrangler sahara
Hi gang, just recently ordered a sting grey Rubicon. Just wondering if there is a way to track the process of what stage my Jeep is in from Canada? I tried the FCA chat and they said they can’t help being I’m in Canada.
Talk to the dealer and get the VON and the VIN then go online and google track my Jeep build follow the link . In Canada we don't get to use chat but mine was ordered sept 19 and 3 days I got the vin it took 5 weeks to get to the dealer picked it up Nov 1 . Im in eastern Ontario .

OP
OP
Passer

Passer

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 4x4, 2018 Honda Cr-V, and soon 2020 Rubicon
Occupation
Parts sales rep
Afternoon Furnmed 49, what link are you using. When I google track my Jeep build I don’t get any specific link to use.

Furnmed 49

First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 wrangler sahara
Afternoon Furnmed 49, what link are you using. When I google track my Jeep build I don’t get any specific link to use.
www.jeep,com/vots and fill out the form you need to have your complete serial number and order number . It sometimes takes a couple of days to get a email reply but it does work eventually .

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
https://www.jeep.com/vots doesn't work for me at all. I'm also in Canada and have tried (for about a week) without success to find a way to track my Jeep. Googling "track my jeep build" gets me nowhere fast as well. I'd love to learn how to do this.

The only way I know how to do this reliably is to have my dealer check for me (which thankfully he's happy to do).

Sponsored

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
The joys of being in Canada. I’m about to pull the trigger on a Sahara Unlimited Altitude. There are a few some what locally but wanting the dual top definitely thins the list. If I factory order, I’m going to have to mark the calendar and forget about it!

Furnmed 49

First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 wrangler sahara
The joys of being in Canada. I’m about to pull the trigger on a Sahara Unlimited Altitude. There are a few some what locally but wanting the dual top definitely thins the list. If I factory order, I’m going to have to mark the calendar and forget about it!
Ours was ordered and delivered to dealer in less than 7 weeks , and we are in eastern Ontario time goes fast if the dealer keeps you updated .2020 JLUR

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
When was that? I'm in Alberta and dealers are saying 9 to 12 weeks.

Furnmed 49

First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 wrangler sahara
When was that? I'm in Alberta and dealers are saying 9 to 12 weeks.
They always say that but I have ordered 4 over the last 10 years and they all came in less than 7 weeks. Last one we ordered on Sept 30 2019 and it arrived Oct 20 2019 . My 2013 only took 4 weeks Feb 12 to Mar 08 2012

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
They always say that but I have ordered 4 over the last 10 years and they all came in less than 7 weeks. Last one we ordered on Sept 30 2019 and it arrived Oct 20 2019 . My 2013 only took 4 weeks Feb 12 to Mar 08 2012
Mine took 12 weeks.

Sponsored

Goluchowski

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
https://www.jeep.com/vots doesn't work for me at all. I'm also in Canada and have tried (for about a week) without success to find a way to track my Jeep. Googling "track my jeep build" gets me nowhere fast as well. I'd love to learn how to do this.

The only way I know how to do this reliably is to have my dealer check for me (which thankfully he's happy to do).
Do these links work? Just put in your VIN at the end of the URLs.

Build Sheet:

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

Window Sticker:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

jigamanz

First Name
Jeegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Jeep JLUR, 14' Mazda 3 Sport GT, 09' Acura RDX
I order on October 26th and mine arrived on January 17th. The vehicle did not even start to build until after the New Year. But both those links worked for me as of the day that the build was complete at the factory.

Goluchowski

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
I order on October 26th and mine arrived on January 17th. The vehicle did not even start to build until after the New Year. But both those links worked for me as of the day that the build was complete at the factory.
That's good to know.

When the vehicle is in C, D or D1 status, will there be no build sheet?

jigamanz

First Name
Jeegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Jeep JLUR, 14' Mazda 3 Sport GT, 09' Acura RDX
That's good to know.

When the vehicle is in C, D or D1 status, will there be no build sheet?
Yeah, I didn't have a build sheet until the very end. Here is my timeline:

10/26/19 Sold Order, VON
12/12/19 VIN received
12/13/19 D1 status
01/08/20 Build Sheet Posted
01/10/20 Window Sticker Posted
01/15/20 Showing Delivery Draft from Cassens in Windsor, ON on their website so should be delivered tommorow!!!!!
01/16/20 Delivered.
01/18/20 Picked up in the middle of a snow storm. SO MUCH FUN!
Sponsored