Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
That residual doesn't look off to me, at all. It's 68% with the 2% adjustment (15k miles is standard, and you're at 12k).

The MF also looks to be the Chrysler standard.

Only thing I'd ask is if they use any other banks (Credit Unions) - you can get a better residual and lower MF if they do.

The higher residual is nice in your monthly payments. If you are planning to buy it out at the end of the lease, you would probably be better off financing to begin with.
I read the chart as the standard being 66% so it would be 68% with the adjustment. Agree with everything else you said.
Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Fun fact, I was able to get Telhio Credit Union to confirm their numbers to me directly. Their MF for March is .00150. Dealer is giving me .00174. I called the dealer out and he confirmed that’s just where he’s making his money. I’m not against it (he has to make money somewhere).

It’s nice when people are honest.

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
Fun fact, I was able to get Telhio Credit Union to confirm their numbers to me directly. Their MF for March is .00150. Dealer is giving me .00174. I called the dealer out and he confirmed that’s just where he’s making his money. I’m not against it (he has to make money somewhere).

It’s nice when people are honest.
i can top you on this....................

So I am working on a 2018 JLUR with an MSRP of 54,945, agreed price of 53,147 (I know i can go better away, so I am) and has quoted me, through Chrysler with tier 1 credit a payment of.................................$783!!!!! Oh, and that's with $2k down AND 1st payment. Anyone else want to do the math to back into the MF they are offering on this 48/15 lease? 9%. LOL. I haven't seen it in print, but the Jeep standard MF should be in the realm of 0.002 not 0.00375 or worse. Payment, including taxes rolled in, should be in the range of $600. $183 * 48 payments = crook. I'd avoid Grapevine Dodge at all costs in Texas.

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
i can top you on this....................

So I am working on a 2018 JLUR with an MSRP of 54,945, agreed price of 53,147 (I know i can go better away, so I am) and has quoted me, through Chrysler with tier 1 credit a payment of.................................$783!!!!! Oh, and that's with $2k down AND 1st payment. Anyone else want to do the math to back into the MF they are offering on this 48/15 lease? 9%. LOL. I haven't seen it in print, but the Jeep standard MF should be in the realm of 0.002 not 0.00375 or worse. Payment, including taxes rolled in, should be in the range of $600. $183 * 48 payments = crook. I'd avoid Grapevine Dodge at all costs in Texas.
So, fortunately my local jeep club (NTJC) has a great dealer to work with....................they had a slightly less optioned vehicle on lot, but can add the heated seats (wifey request) and will give me steel take off bumpers or get them through MOPAR when they come available along with getting me the headliner and floormats at cost. So, a 51,905 MSRP, they were able to do at about a grand under invoice. AND................they didn't play any monkey games on finance. Chrysler's program of 62% on 48/15 with MF of 0.002. So all in, with no money down other than first payment, $595/month (and not $783 like the previous dealer tried............take 783-595 * 48 payments = . $9,024.00!!!!). And they gave me a very fair trade on my truck too. They rescued me from the funk I had from Grapevine. WOOT WOOT Roger Williams in Weatherford, TX. Great, fair, honest dealer..........from sales to finance.
Sponsored