First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n 2019 JL 2 Door
Occupation
3D Printing Technician
Just back from Cleghorn today, the trail feels much better with a good set of offroading tires. I'm up for a few trails for the weekend of the 9th to 11th if anyone in OC wants to meet up. @SSBattalion

@RogueKJ That's a day to day run or overnight kind of thing? I think I could pitch in there.

IMG_20191027_161008.jpg

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
Just want to say hello! I have a place in Tustin. :like: Its being rented out so I’m staying with my sis for now in LA. I’m also at my mom’s place a lot in North Orange County, bouncing around a bit. I won’t be interested in any off roading....for now. Just wanted to say hi to my OC peeps! :fist bump:

Sponsored

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
Just want to say hello! I have a place in Tustin. :like: Its being rented out so I’m staying with my sis for now in LA. I’m also at my mom’s place a lot in North Orange County, bouncing around a bit. I won’t be interested in any off roading....for now. Just wanted to say hi to my OC peeps! :fist bump:
Hello and welcome!

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Just back from Cleghorn today, the trail feels much better with a good set of offroading tires. I'm up for a few trails for the weekend of the 9th to 11th if anyone in OC wants to meet up. @SSBattalion

@RogueKJ That's a day to day run or overnight kind of thing? I think I could pitch in there.

IMG_20191027_161008.jpg
You can go for the day to help out, or camp over night. I will be there camping Saturday and Sunday, head home Monday.

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So after having my Jeep for two weeks I can now confirm there is no friendly Jeep Wave in Orange County. I waved at a few people who just stared at me LOL. I only waved because they were staring. My Jeep is new so it stands out I guess. It’s probably because all I have to do is drive out 3 miles and I pass 5 Wranglers. There are so many of them here!

Trek68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
So after having my Jeep for two weeks I can now confirm there is no friendly Jeep Wave in Orange County. I waved at a few people who just stared at me LOL. I only waved because they were staring. My Jeep is new so it stands out I guess. It’s probably because all I have to do is drive out 3 miles and I pass 5 Wranglers. There are so many of them here!
Hello, Jennalee.
My experience has been different in OC. Lots of waves. I’ll be on the lookout for ya. :like:

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
New Sting-Grey 2020 JLUR owner! Any OC clubs that do runs runs together? Would love to meet new Jeepers!

See ya on the trails!

IMG_7570.jpg
Congrats on the new Jeep. https://riggedfordirt.com/ meet ups are a great way to meet new people. They have a OC meet up on 1st Saturday of the month, @rfd_oc , and a LA meet up the 2nd Saturday of the month, @rfd_la , at the KC HiLites parking lot. I havnt been to the OC one yet, but I been to the KC location several times. Not all Jeeps, but all people who enjoy and respect the outdoors and wheeling. Last month we met at Joshua Tree for a trail clean up and camping trip.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase

I'm with you on the "rare" reply Jeep Wave. Most of the time, the other driver seems distracted by their phone etc. and doesn't even look around.

Also, I'm a fellow Orange County resident. Trabuco Canyon here!

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm with you on the "rare" reply Jeep Wave. Most of the time, the other driver seems distracted by their phone etc. and doesn't even look around.

Also, I'm a fellow Orange County resident. Trabuco Canyon here!
I got 3 waves since then! :) :LOL:

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

Here is a great trail to check out.