dwoodwo1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium, Granite
B0B7C6AC-B350-4BBD-B438-C6DDE8DFAAB7.png
I really wanted punk’n, but when I ordered my JL there was no info on when they were going to start making them. So glad I decided not to wait. It looks nothing like the renderings, which had a copper-like hue to them. To each their own. I’ll just remain happy with my granite.
Sponsored

Ozarkpaddler

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Ford F-150
I think this looks like the Sunset Orange from 2015. I was originally hard set on Punk’n, but now I am not so sure. Currently I have a Rhino WK2 Trailhawk, and was interested in Stingrey, but I don’t want to wait. I hope we all see some more pictures in various lights, and maybe a few by a dslr to get a better look at Punk’n
DF300034-C7B9-44D1-AE29-5957D3390A7B.jpeg
Not what I expected at all. Almost looks like a cross between Hot Pink and Peach to me? I was thinking it would be more like my Sunset Orange Pearl color of my old Element? I'm not crazy about the Mojito, I would prefer a Hunter green or even OD. The other colors just don't do anything for me either except the blue. So, I guess the blue is looking better and better?

Violets and Deer 050.jpg

3-22-09 035.jpg

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
Well everyone... here’s PUNK’N

500F720B-4AD2-46C8-B79C-30B0A94A1F56.jpeg

B64F9A54-C5B0-47C3-96C1-A8E7C30EC587.jpeg

79816EA9-12FC-4C2A-86A7-9218889940A2.jpeg
I was just informed that the punk n metallic isn’t due until late April so now my build will be delayed, crying over here... why would they let us order if we have to wait until late April for the paint??

Sponsored

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think that is a standard canned response, since the Punk'n entered the factory order system already.
I ordered my Sahara on 2/19... I pray it comes in before April...

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I was just informed that the punk n metallic isn’t due until late April so now my build will be delayed, crying over here... why would they let us order if we have to wait until late April for the paint??
I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my order for my punk'n if this is the case. That and with it looking like the offroad pages won't be available for the 2018 model...what's another 6 months to wait? Well...late spring, summer and early fall top off jeeping! Crap!

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my order for my punk'n if this is the case. That and with it looking like the offroad pages won't be available for the 2018 model...what's another 6 months to wait? Well...late spring, summer and early fall top off jeeping! Crap!
Idk, the thing that stinks is we sold my husbands Vehicle, now to think we have to wait till late April i I’m freaking me out a bit, with our order date we thought we would have the new Jeep by mid April... I guess time will tell

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Mojito is delayed until late april too so maybe they are somehow linked.

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Mojito is delayed until late april too so maybe they are somehow linked.
Though doesn't make sense because others have received their punk'n order already. I'm still pissed about the offroad pages being taken away from 8.4 uconnect screen for 2018. But, I'm also not sure I want the BSG and the added expense we'll likely incur by waiting for the 2019.

Sponsored

Khuemann

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL - Mojito! (Ordered 5/7/18)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Does anyone know if the mojito color has been rejected for production?

I really want the mojito color.

The color was listed on the website as “late availability” a few weeks ago but I have been checking every day and the mojito color was pulled on March 5th. Does this mean that it won’t be available?

Last edited:

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho JLU Sport S

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Does anyone know if the mojito color has been rejected for production?

I really want the mojito color.

The color was listed on the website as “late availability” a few weeks ago but I have been checking every day and the mojito color was pulled on March 5th. Does this mean that it won’t be available?
I work in the auto industry and have friends at Fca. It's coming but delayed until end of April.

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Anyone know when they announce colors for next year?