• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB —> Top Lift Pro In South Florida or would pay for reasonable shipping

dellamoore

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 White JLUR Rubicon
Looking to find new, gently used or used:

Top Lift Pro in South Florida

I’d love to be able to take off my hard top and it seems I just can’t do it alone without a TLP!

I’m in the Ft. Lauderdale area, but will drive 100-150 miles (try me) for one and would also be interested in anyone that would consider shipping theirs.

Looking to pay under retail (and avoid the hit w taxes)...

Thanks in advance!
k-
Sponsored

minimiso

First Name
Kimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Looking to find new, gently used or used:

Top Lift Pro in South Florida

I’d love to be able to take off my hard top and it seems I just can’t do it alone without a TLP!

I’m in the Ft. Lauderdale area, but will drive 100-150 miles (try me) for one and would also be interested in anyone that would consider shipping theirs.

Looking to pay under retail (and avoid the hit w taxes)...

Thanks in advance!
k-
I saw a couple listed on Facebook marketplace, in the ft Myers area. They were $850.

OP
OP
dellamoore

dellamoore

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 White JLUR Rubicon
I saw a couple listed on Facebook marketplace, in the ft Myers area. They were $850.
Hi there!
Thank you so much for replying! I believe 2/3 have been sold (or he decided to keep the last one) and I've been in communication with the third trying to see if we can make it work.

Thank you so much again!
k-

minimiso

First Name
Kimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Hi there!
Thank you so much for replying! I believe 2/3 have been sold (or he decided to keep the last one) and I've been in communication with the third trying to see if we can make it work.

Thank you so much again!
k-
That hardtop is so heavy, the TopLift is the way to go. Good luck! Hope you get it. I’m in the market for one myself but need to save up some $$$.

OP
OP
dellamoore

dellamoore

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 White JLUR Rubicon
That hardtop is so heavy, the TopLift is the way to go. Good luck! Hope you get it. I’m in the market for one myself but need to save up some $$$.
Ahhh! Thanks so much! Hope you get one too! It really seems to be the only way for me to handle it myself with no issues.

I love having the hardtop, but coming from a MyTop motorized soft top (helped w a shoulder injury & def diff from the Sky One-Touch)...I miss having that open feel at a moment’s notice.

I wonder, anyone have the Bestop Sunrider AND the Toplift Pro? I have BTS installed right now, but would like the ability to go naked ;) when there’s perfect weather. Is it a pain to remove? I’ve heard it’s about 10-15 min removal time. Does that sound about right for anyone that may have one?

Thanks again!
Sponsored