New Garage Comments

1. sstuner
    This is my first Jeep and wonder why I didn't buy earlier.
  2. rigormortis
    Mods so far... installed running boards, upgraded to 33" take offs from a Rubicon, deleted euroTrash bumper to vendor filler via Dremel (left the back face on), installed hitch, and plasti dipped door hinges and Jeep badges.
  3. Bob502000
    What ever happened to the good old days.
  4. ebelp
  5. ebelp
  6. nerp
    You might be the only person I've seen to run Trail Grapplers with the stock wheels. How is that working for you? I love the look of the stock wheels on my rig and I'm thinking I'll upgrade to the Nittos along with a Mopar lift. Did you have any...
  7. TMJL2018
    That all black looks awesome
  8. ebelp
    Look Ma....no lift!! [IMG]DSC_6580.jpg by John Linn, on Flickr
  9. ebelp
  10. JEEPJL
    PERFECT ! CONGRATZ !
      trushing88 likes this.
  11. Bob502000
    Looks great. Got the same color in a Rubi. Thinking of doing something like that.
      trushing88 likes this.
  12. alrola
    Awesome looking What offset -18 ? Are they 20 x 10 ? Any issues with the wheel offloading? How is the ride with the lift ?
  13. Mojito!19
    Hey there, the Jeep looks great. I am currently waiting for delivery of my Mojito Sahara. I have plans for a black-out as well. I see that you used Plasti-dip for some of your trim. How's that working out? Is it pretty durable. Any issues...
  14. Fire Burns
    Looks amazing. I too am going to go with 37s on 20in rims. I especially like those Coopers because they just look bigger than say the BFG KO2s 37s. Any regrets on this setup? Also, what is the offset on those rims?