August 7, 2018 Update: Here’s a trip journal update covering Top of the World Trail and Moab. Check out the update with great set of photos here!
June 19, 2018 Update: The Colorado portion of Shawn’s trip has been completed and he’s posted a bevy of photos! Check out the update in these new photos.
Few of us will ever be fortunate enough to experience a 4 month long Jeepin trip, but that’s what JLWF member chevymitchell is currently doing with his Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon.
Already underway, he’ll be spending the next 4 months Jeepin throughout Colorado, Utah, Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, and more.
He’ll be posting updates from his epic 4 month trip in this thread so be sure to follow along. As the itinerary is already planned out, if you’re in the following areas on the particular dates, he’s asked to meet up with fellow JLWF members for some wheeling!
- Kernersville, NC – Home
- Pueblo West, CO – Done
- Ouray, CO – Done
- Lake City, CO – Done
- Telluride, CO – Scheduled for June 18-20.
- MOAB, UT – July 20-23
- 4 corners monument, CO, UT, AZ, NM – July 24
- Grand Canyon, AZ – TBD
- Start the drive up the PCH from San Diego – TBD
- Rubicon Trail – TBD
- Continue up PCH to Seattle – TBD
- Little Bro’s Power-lifting Competition – October 12-14.
- Le, Roy, MN – October 17.
- Back home to Kernersville, NC – October 20.