The JLU Wrangler has now been spied in a light green color for the first time. Although light green was not listed in the dealer system leaked info that we previously posted, it was mentioned as an incoming color at a previous FCA-dealer meeting. This shade of green seems to resemble Electric Lime Green, a former Wrangler color.
So, we’ve now seen JL and JLU prototypes in black, white, silver, red and green.
And these are the colors we know to be coming (may not be an exhaustive list):
- PAU – Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat
- PJD – Acid Yellow Clear Coat
- PRC – Firecracker Red
- PSC – Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
- PW7 – Bright White Clear Coat
- PX8 – Black Clear Coat
- PY5 – Nacho Clear Coat
- Light Green and Blue were also mentioned in a dealer meeting