Have a look at the first 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU retail window sticker which finally reveals some options pricing. The base price of this 4-door Sahara matches the recently announced MSRP pricing and it also shows options pricing for:
- Leather-Trimmed seats with Sahara Logo (also includes Leather-Wrapped Park Brake Handle and Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob)
- Electronic Infotainment System Group
- 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top
- Upgraded 18″ Tech Gray Wheels
- Remote Start System
This window sticker does not contain all options/groups available, but it does give us an idea that options pricing appears to hold fairly close to the JKU options, which should result in an optioned out JLU Wrangler that does not stray too far from a comparably equipped JKU. In this case, we show a comparable JKU Sahara build with only about a $800 price difference.