As you’ve seen in our sticky’d info threads, the next gen Wrangler will be offered with these powertrain options.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Upgraded Engine (available at launch)
- 2.0L “Hurricane” Turbo Engine (available at launch)
- Mild hybrid (sometime 2018-2019)
- 3.0L VM Diesel Engine (available sometime around 2020)
- Full hybrid (sometime after 2020)
Although specs for each engine are not yet available, we’re curious which engines JLWF members are most interested in early on, so please vote in our 2018 Jeep Wrangler engine poll.