Sponsored

What JL/JLU Wrangler Have You Ordered? Post and Vote Your Configuration Here!

Which 2018 JL/JLU have you ordered?

• 2-Door JL — Sport — 3.0L Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-Door JLU — Sport — 3.0L Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Now that the 2018 Jeep Wrangler order bank has opened, please share with the community which one you've ordered here! There's a 2 vote max and we've added all trims/engines including later-available models.

If you're willing and able please post up your order confirmation, order date, etc.

This thread is only for those who have ALREADY placed an order, not for discussion of what you plan to order.

ORDER TRACKING: JLWF is now offering order tracking for your JL/JLU orders. Please see http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/for...order-tracking-for-your-jl-jlu-wrangler.1616/

ORDER SHEET FAQ:
To find out C or D status, yes, you have to call your dealership.

The big one, If your order sheet says 4EA, you have a true sold order that will be moved ahead of stock orders. It has your name on it and so will the window sticker.

If your order says 4EX, you have a stock order. Unfortunately from what I see here, some dealerships initial special allocation was for a limited amount. If they didn't have allocation for that trim. You may have a cause for concern.

Sorry for the Bad news here. I just went and there are indeed several who posted a 4EX build sheet. You can see it says dealer order, the 4EA sheets show customers name,, address etc.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
JLU Sport with 3.6L V6 in Granite Crystal. Got an automatic transmission, black cloth seats, 3 piece hard top, smokers group, cold weather group, and convenience group. I special requested remote start and the 8.4in UConnect.

CC3A5CF8-2D24-4573-81DD-57DC46CEC6D9.jpeg

wesbowhunts

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ordered my JLU Rubicon this morning. My local dealer offers lifetime power train warranty on all new vehicles sold there. Got PP -1% below invoice (offered through work). He did offer to sell it at invoice right from the start. Tried to order it with just the black 3 piece hardtop but only options were dual top group or colored top.

Sponsored

Campbell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger
Man you guys are fast! Already 5 orders showing in the poll. Color me jealous.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
Just ordered white Rubicon. Loaded for now. Will have to modify next few days or weeks likely.

ERAUGrad04

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1956 Oval VW, Model X
Just got home from ordering an Unlimited Rubicon! Woo hoo!

Pretty much all the bells and whistles minutes the color matched top/fenders.

IMG_20171025_202701.jpg

Jeep Wrangler JL What JL/JLU Wrangler Have You Ordered? Post and Vote Your Configuration Here! {filename}

Can't wait!

newJLUguy

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Ordered by JLU Sport earlier today - This is the best 40th birthday present ever! Can't wait to get my first Wrangler :jk:

Anyone know the difference between the AAN Technology group and the AEK Electronic Infotainment system?

Jeep Wrangler JL What JL/JLU Wrangler Have You Ordered? Post and Vote Your Configuration Here! {filename}

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
Ordered by JLU Sport earlier today - This is the best 40th birthday present ever! Can't wait to get my first Wrangler :jk:

Anyone know the difference between the AAN Technology group and the AEK Electronic Infotainment system?

Thought I was the only who ordered the sport :giggle: but I think technology is 7in and the other is 8.4in screen. Apparently the 7in is biggest for sport and I requested the 8.4in. Most likely I'll be getting knocked down to the 5in screen. I'm gonna mount my iPad pro inside the truck so I'm not to upset about the situation. That's what happens when your order without all the details. I couldn't wait though. This will be my first wrangler also.

Sponsored

Cannonaz

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yukon
Just Ordered -

Vehicle: 2018 (JLJS74)
Sales Code Description
Model: JLJS74
Package: 24R Customer Preferred Package 24R
ERC 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I
DFT Automatic Transmission
Paint/Seat/Trim: PAU Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat
APA Monotone Paint
*AL Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
-X9 Black
Options: MM3 Body Color Fender Flares
HT3 Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
CWA MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats
CHD MOPAR High Headliner
AST Steel Bumper Group
170 Zone 70-Phoenix Arizona
AJ1 Safety Group
XWX Jeep Trail Rated Kit
AEK Electronic Infotainment Sys Group
XBM Remote Start System
AD6 LED Lighting Group
WLD 17X7.5 Black Whls w Polished Lip
ADH Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
RC4 Alpine Premium Audio System
5N6 Easy Order
4EA Sold Vehicle
5N6 Easy Order
4EA Sold Vehicle

About the easiest guy in all the land to order it from, that and he has more pics of him and his Jeep all over his personal FB page. He pulled up pics from this site to show me - which I thought was cool. But I went with everything he suggested. This will be our first Jeep- anything I missed or recommendations?

newJLUguy

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Thought I was the only who ordered the sport :giggle: but I think technology is 7in and the other is 8.4in screen. Apparently the 7in is biggest for sport and I requested the 8.4in. Most likely I'll be getting knocked down to the 5in screen. I'm gonna mount my iPad pro inside the truck so I'm not to upset about the situation. That's what happens when your order without all the details. I couldn't wait though. This will be my first wrangler also.
I figure for my first Wrangler the Sport will be plenty! Plus, in a year or two if I want to upgrade it'll be easy to do so.

Thanks for the info on the screen sizes - figured that might be the difference. I'm okay with the 7in screen - looks like it'll be good enough for what I need (referring to page 43 of the user manual).

Congrats on your purchase!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Only thing I did not check was floor mats and polished lip wheels.

Model: JLJS74
(JLU Rubicon)

Package:
24R Customer Preferred Package 24R
ERC 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I
DFT Automatic Transmission

Paint/Seat/Trim:
PAU Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat
APA Monotone Paint
*AL Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
-T5 Black/Heritage Tan

Options:
MM3 Body Color Fender Flares
HT3 Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
CHD MOPAR High Headliner (hard top headliner)
AJ1 Safety Group (blind spot detection, etc)
ADH Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group (Auxillary switches!)
ADE Cold Weather Group
AD6 LED Lighting Group
AST Steel Bumper Group
AEK Electronic Infotainment Sys Group (8.4 in. Screen Upgrade)
RC4 Alpine Premium Audio System
YEP Manuf Statement of Origin
5N6 Easy Order
5N9 Guaranteed Schedules
4EA Sold Vehicle

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Just ordered mine! Anyway I can confirm my order has the 4.10 gears and the swing gate reinforcement? They weren’t options when ordering.

Sponsored