Sponsored

What do you want to know most about JL[U]/T, that's yet to be revealed?

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned
My current two interests are pretty esoteric and odd: a) exactly what all the roof options will be, from soft to hard to colors, to Freedom Panels to MySky Panels, to automatic to manual...

and...

b) whether the middle seat in the back row will have, or present easy option for having the incorporation of a head restraint, especially since mandatory backup cameras, at least in the States, will lesson the need for driver rear visibility from the naked eye.

What far more important (e.g. engine/MPG) things do you want to know that have yet to be confirmed.?
Sponsored

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
I want to know how the tops will work, so I can decide what to order and get it going.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
How close to a Rubicon we’d be able to spec the Sport. Would be cool if an “off road package” was introduced for the sport to serve the purpose of a “Willys Edition.”

If something like this isn’t offered, I might just go for a second hand Willys JK

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
The type of Powered Soft Top, top operation at speed, top insulation, time to retract, how far does the top fold down.

The Rear Seats, thigh support & back rest fix (hopefully)

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I want to know if the rear seats in the 4-dr will fold down flush with the trunk area to create a big flat bed in the back.

Sponsored

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
I want to know if the diesel will be available in the sport or as rumored is it only available in higher trim levels?

Also it would be nice to know if the rock track t case was available for the sport (Probably not very likely).

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
First, I want to know what manual transmission they will use. I know speculation has ben a Tremec, but I've also heard it might be a ZF. Either way, I hope it has better feel in both the shifting and clutch than the JK.

I also want to know if the front bumper on the Rubicon will be able to tranform to a stubby, like the 10A.

While I'm on a roll, I'd love to get confirmation of the high fender flares on the Rubi.

A factory 2" lift would be neat, too.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would like to know interior colors, floor coverings other than CARPET, seat materials thet wipe clean, options for the Base Sport.
I want functionality, without Bling or uneeded $ spent. Basically, a Budget Willys Wheeler . That's what my Sport is, 3:73," wanna be."

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
We still don't know a lot:

- gas mileage
- gear ratios
- interior color options
- exterior colors (user guide has a great looking orange on the cover. Will nacho really look like that? What else will be offered?)
- Sport Wheels
- Pricing
- Did I win the ExtremeTerrain contest?
Sponsored