Sponsored

Video of JL "Sky One-Touch Power Top" Soft Top in Action

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Fixed roof, I see. The fixed roof Sahara is essentially a G wagon with less leather/luxury. Removable side panels are definitely a plus, though. I wonder if this option will come on rubicons/2 doors as well?

Sponsored

Oceanjeep1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk 13
Fixed roof, I see. The fixed roof Sahara is essentially a G wagon with less leather/luxury. Removable side panels are definitely a plus, though. I wonder if this option will come on rubicons/2 doors as well?
Well then. It needs a rail to go back on and stay alingned. Think of the mechanical aspects before you post. Its not fixed and g wagons you cant even do that with. Nor take the doors off

JLUfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon
The road and track article says that the rear and side windows pop out as well.

Phenomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
What I really want to see is how bad it looks in the back when it's folded. If they managed to hide the top once it's folded, that would be great.

gmangsxr750

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU (Freedom Edition), 2008 Mazda Tribute
Occupation
Web Application Developer
I'm new to the Jeep (about to buy my first one, JKU/JLU depends on how the JL goes) and even I find the power soft top to be a bit too much. No thank you.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Well then. It needs a rail to go back on and stay alingned. Think of the mechanical aspects before you post. Its not fixed and g wagons you cant even do that with. Nor take the doors off
It has been reported to be fixed by insiders on this forum. Read before you post :cwl:

Sponsored

Rubiwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jkur
I’m watching the video and it looks like a color matching hardtop with a retractable roof section. At about 13 seconds you can see the lights shining on the paint on the top.

Carlton_Banks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU
Noticed the door doesn't open like all other jeeps. Looks like it opens like a car door with a couple stopping points.

Last edited: