Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVENTUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750li sport
Who is excited about maximizing cargo space/utility, far past JK/JKU, with Stow & Go® seating ?

FCA would make the lives of active Jeep owners all the more lovely!

1. Napping / making love -
Give us a good density flush cut, saline rinsed, memory foam mattress option with a comfy breathable Jeep® cover for $205, and lots of body-matched sheet-set colors to choose from.

2. Lugging gear -
Whether playing a gig, coaching the team, climbing mountains, going cross country, the more space the better.

3. Maybe even Stow&Go® FRONT seating and a pop up camper, while we're building an eco-motorhome?

Who else would be excited for this FCA feature to port its way over to the Jeep® Family ?
Sponsored

Midnight2d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Rubicon
I don't think there's enough room between the front and rear seats unless they design the rear seats to be able to slide further back into the trunk. HOWEVER, I'd be all for rear seats that fold backwards like this (check from 1:15 mark):

It would also greatly increase storage, maybe even for a few smaller roof panels.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would love to see a Fold Flat FRONT SEAT ; the Jeep Compass Latitude had this feature, and maybe the Grand Cherokee.
I used this a lot in my 2014 Compass, also the power Sunroof..
If the Transverse Muffler in the Wrangler was in line, a huge storage well could be located in the back.
Also, unused " dead space" in sides. Certainly there is plenty more storage space available, just need some imagination to create it.
Here's Hoping !

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
The problem with stow and go seats is that they have to go somewhere. If you "stow" them in favor of increasing interior room, then you lose ground clearance. Also, how do you stow a bench seat with the transmission/transfer case/rear driveshaft as well as any other items which are stored under the floorboards (e.g. gas tank) without dropping these? Everything is a trade-off and a rear seat removal is a much better option than the new stow and go concept, at least on this platform.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AVENTUS

AVENTUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750li sport
Now imagine, a remote road trip, having kids sleep in cargo area with rear seats stowed away, and memory foam mattress, and having a super light, slim, "slide lock" factory pop up camper, which locks into the two side roof gutters, for mom and dad to sleep in !

Make it happen Milous !

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Now imagine, a remote road trip, having kids sleep in cargo area with rear seats stowed away, and memory foam mattress, and having a super light, slim, "slide lock" factory pop up camper, which locks into the two side roof gutters, for mom and dad to sleep in !

Make it happen Milous !
You need a Sprinter Van.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
As bad as I want (& will get) a JLUR CRD, this is waaaaay better suited to what I do. Sweet van Bro!

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
As bad as I want (& will get) a JLUR CRD, this is waaaaay better suited to what I do. Sweet van Bro!
Same here. I really would be better off with a Sprinter .... but the cost is way too high. I would easily be over $80K on one when properly equipped.
Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 11.35.42 AM.png

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon

Make it happen Milous !

africa-jk-wrangler-ursa-minor-j30-1440x960.jpg

Preach AVENTUS!
Sponsored