Sponsored

Jeep Beats A Hummer On Walking Dead

AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Of course it did. Jeep always wins over Hummer :muscle: well except for actual military Hummer.

What do you think of this season so far?

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
It was a laughable fight, but if it was an early Hummer they were ponderously slow, they would be about neck & neck, but...

Why didn’t the hummer just oush him off the road as soon as he got even partially beside him?

YJ engine with no cooling after a few rounds in it accelerating hard.. it’s a good thing he swapped vehicles b’cause that thing was about to throw a CEL.

Even with the heavy Hummer steering, poor driving on Ricks part to crash.

Also, rememeber Shiva! ...and Hodor! ...and Harambe! :crying:

OP
OP
BillyHW

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
What do you think of this season so far?
Sadly, the show has jumped the shark. It was better when it was about the zombie apocalypse and not just another front for preachy hollywood propaganda. They have to ruin everything.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sadly, the show has jumped the shark. It was better when it was about the zombie apocalypse and not just another front for preachy hollywood propaganda. They have to ruin everything.
You obviously never read the comics if you think it’s being preachy. They’ve stayed pretty true to it and it is far from Hollywood. I think you’re reading too much into it.

Sponsored

NelsonDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
You obviously never read the comics if you think it’s being preachy. They’ve stayed pretty true to it and it is far from Hollywood. I think you’re reading too much into it.
The last couple of episodes were pretty good. I have to admit, I wasn't digging the first 3-4 episodes of the season. I hope it gets better in the second part of the season.

Last edited:

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
A guy I know owned two HumVees. He couldn't get them through the woodland trails near where he lives...too wide to fit. A jeep just barely gets through between the trees on the trails. He traded them in.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Considering the HMMWV has 190 Hp WITH a turbo, not surprising. Still, give me a M1152 without the armor kit and I will be a happy camper.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Agree. Wife and I abandoned ship after the 1st episode this year. Too bad.

(And where are all the zombie children? And how is it their gas hasn’t gone bad?)

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(And where are all the zombie children? And how is it their gas hasn’t gone bad?)
Just remember, TV show, not documentary, so talking about fuel stabilizers and cleaners & boosters isn’t going to make for riveting TV. Neither is Zombie daycare...

“Now you two be good for Aunty Suzie, while your Mom and I go in search for BRAAAINS !!” ;)

8E76F526-45A1-4DF3-9AC0-DE8A1AFCA554.jpeg
3C831B7A-65AF-4A2E-9416-1CAB7C0D02A7.jpeg

Sponsored