Sponsored

Your Garage?

LordEgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
My neighbor has a super cool garage and encouraged me to work on mine. It's mine and my dogs hideaway from the wife and kids. Y'all have a club house?
IMG_1717.JPG
IMG_1710.JPG
IMG_1715.JPG
IMG_1717.JPG
Sponsored

JTman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JT to come
Nice work adding your own custom touches to the garage. Much cleaner garage than most too!

Still renting so don't have my own garage yet this gives me something to aspire too. Does the Wrangler get parked inside?

OP
OP
LordEgg

LordEgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
I'm jeepless at the moment but it did when it was clean...which usually required leaving a sprinkler running underneath it for a few hours. Here in Kentucky no matter how many rocks you find to climb your gonna get covered in mud coming and going. I hate mud.

charles922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Wow, This is great. I would like to do something like this in my garage. I am renovating the garage to accommodate my new Wrangler. I want to use a high-security lock for my garage door. I got a list of companies that manufacture the locks of this kind. http://www.dooronthego.ca/high-security-locks/

Do you use a high-security lock for your garage door? Can you recommend me the best company? It would be much appreciated.
Sponsored